Paper & Cards
Featuring our local southwest style — from greeting cards to notecards to books on cooking, history, and the living desert.
- One of the best selections of greeting cards in Tucson, 15 racks of cards provide a vast variety for all occasions with unique styles and sentiment making it easy for you to find the perfect card, including southwest-style boxed notecards from local artists – great for your use or as a gift
- Diverse collection of books on native plants, animals, and birds of our desert; hiking trails, rocks and minerals; exciting stories of ghost towns, the famous Route 66, and the Grand Canyon – select from a variety of pocket guides on southwest birds, plants, butterflies, reptiles, bats, and animals for walks, hikes, or road trips
- Cookbooks section offers great southwest recipes from carne asada tacos to prickly pear jelly – enticing photos make it hard to choose just one…
- Play Bridge? Playing cards come in a lovely assortment of styles with regular or large text – single and boxed sets of cards and large score pads always in stock
- Cocktail napkins and guest towels, seasonal or just humorous; tote bags and luggage tags, unique notebooks, address books, and Two-Year Pocket Calendars for 2016-17
- Coloring books are for all ages! Adult coloring books are great for relaxing or gifting – pair one with a box of 24 colored pencils; 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles with southwest scenes will challenge anyone
We are always open to special requests!